£11.95In StockIn StockOut of stock
Hawaii the Flower is the new mini teether chewing concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
Its design, inspired in an original Plumeria Obtusa Hawaiian flower, will make kids love nature that surrounds them.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Handmade and hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.